Text: English/Afrikaans. The story of the leafy suburb of Rondebosch from 1657 to 1957. In 1657 Rondebosch became a farming community. Today it is an educational centre. 11 illustrations (1 colour). Amongst the illustrations are : a double page map of the old estates of Rondebosch and district; a photograph of the Old Westerford house which has since been demolished and an illustration of Rusternberg. Heavy foxing to the front and rear prelims. The fold-out map at the rear showing the settlement at the beginning of 1661 has some slight foxing which does not affect the details. Foxing to all edges. 47 Pages. Condition: Good-. Binding: Softcover. Card-wraps with some edge-wear.
Date Published: 1957
Publication Place: Rondebosch
Binding: Softcover. Card-wraps with some edge-wear.
Dimensions: 24.5cm x 18.5cm x 5mm